The University of Tennessee, Knoxville



Virtually any facility or grounds related service can be obtained through the Facilities Services Department. Services directly related to the continuous operation of the overall facilities are provided without charge. Special services for which Facilities Services is not budgeted are provided through a charge to the requesting unit.

Services Available

No Charge Services

back to top

Special Services (charge is made to the requesting unit)

back to top

How to Obtain Services

For general maintenance services, service is obtained by utilizing the online Work Order Request Form or calling the Work Order Office at 974-2347. Requests for special services are made by means of the Special Projects Work Request Form (PP-28 Form). Both these items are explained in more detail in the "General Information and Policies" Section of this document and the forms can be found on the department’s web page. For additional questions contact the Work Order Office for assistance.

back to top