Phone: (865) 599-3254
Fax: (865) 974-7786
– Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Tennessee
— Campus Architect since 2014
— Prior Experience: George Armour Ewart Architect, Principal and Director of Architecture at Ross/Fowler, PC
— Professional Speaker at AP Speaks since 2015
The Design Services team provides professional architectural, interior design and engineering guidance for the construction of new buildings and renovations of existing spaces at the University of Tennessee Knoxville campus. We assist other departments and the administration to incorporate concerns such as utilities, traffic, parking to maintain an integrated vision of the physical campus and meet the needs of students, faculty and staff.
Our professional disciplines include architects, landscape architects, engineers, interior designers, stormwater coordinator, GIS and BIM professionals, CAD specialists, and space and archives coordination.
- Project Management oversight for all Capital Projects and major renovations over $100,000.
- Counsel and oversight regarding campus master planning and landscape and architectural design.
- Ensuring the University of Tennessee Knoxville campus is compliant with the Clean Water Act of 1972 through the campus’ State of Tennessee National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit.
- Supporting and oversight off all interior design services.
- Setting standards for University exterior and interior signage.
- Maintaining accurate space data inventory of all buildings on campus through the ARCHIBUS system
- Access to as-built documentation and other existing records for all building on campus.
- Developing and maintaining an Enterprise GIS and related services.
- Implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) for existing buildings as well as new design and construction.