The Project Coordination Group assists the Campus with coordinating construction and renovation activities for contracted projects as well as projects performed by Facilities Services, and the group is also available to assist with projects performed by the Office of Facilities Planning.
Some of their responsibilities include:
- Primary contact for the campus community for renovation projects.
- Work along with Facilities Planning on new capital projects to help control costs, achieve quality and to monitor the campus interests and standards.
- Develop specifications for material and contracts.
- Assist with estimates and design projects to include consulting with architects, engineers and clients concerning the design development of projects.
- Contract and manager the yearly maintenance of campus sculptures.