Fax: (865) 974-7786
– Employed at the University for 38 years.
– Supervisor/Manager of Admin Services division of Facilities since 1988.
– Supervisor of Building Services from 1985-1988
– Custodian at Building Services from 1981-1985
– Bachelors Degree in Business from The University of Tennessee 1985
The Central Supply and Warehouse Office is responsible for accomplishing material procurement and warehousing functions for the Facilities Services Department such as: material purchasing, material receipt/issuing, material quality control, and material storage and inventory control.
The Central Supply Office is the central material receiving and issuing point for special order and stock replenishment purchases and maintains an inventory of commonly used stock items to support the Facilities Services Units in providing maintenance and renovation services to the campus.