Fax: (865) 974-7786
Leo Pedigo holds a BS in Business Management from Tennessee Tech, an MBA from the University of Georgia, and has honorably served in the US Air Force. He joined the UT Facilities Services team in 1986 as the Supervisor of Administrative Services, and he now serves as the Director of Special Projects. Away from the office, Leo has a love for SCUBA diving, and his favorite dives were off the coast of the Cayman Islands.
The Office of Special Projects operates within FS Administration. Its purpose is two-fold:
- To perform Special Projects as assigned by the Associate Vice Chancellor
- To perform ongoing research regarding innovations and best business practices within the facilities management industry
- Analyze the research results to identify those innovations most applicable to The University of Tennessee
- Consult with FS Senior Management on selecting innovations to become Special Projects
- Take the lead in working with appropriate FS personnel to develop, test, and implement those projects